2) Contact the studio to determine placement in an Introductory Course class by either:
a) Email: Complete the enrollment contact form; OR
b) Phone: (314-645-9785) and speak to the director. Office hours are Monday – Saturday, 1:00 – 4:00 P.M.
3) Upon placement in class, submit the session payment in full before the class session begins.
- Fees are payable to ‘Yoga St. Louis’ by cash, check or money order.
- On the check memo line, include the day and start time of your class.
- First time students: include your preferred telephone number & email address on the check.
- Mail the payment via USPS, or drop it off in the locked mail box at the studio.
4) Zoom enrollment procedure during temporary closure due to COVID-19 pandemic:
- Normal office hours have been suspended for the duration of the pandemic. If you have any questions, please email us with your telephone number and we’ll give you a call as soon as possible.
- Please email your address and telephone number to be given a spot in each specific Intro class.
- New students will be emailed a confirmation that includes your Zoom link to class, along with a Consent and Waiver of Liability form that includes a Medical History form. Please return the signed waiver and completed history, along with your check, by USPS, to reconfirm your spot prior to the beginning of the session. Do not return the form by email.
- Upon receipt of your completed form and check, we will call you to schedule a complimentary ten-minute Zoom meeting prior to the beginning of the session. This will provide an opportunity to ask questions in private, express any concerns you may have about class, and review your signed Consent and Waiver of Liability / Medical History form with the instructor.
Please familiarize yourself with our policies prior to enrolling.
The course fee is no longer subject to sales tax per state law.
The course fee includes use of all the equipment you’ll need in class: mats, blankets, blocks, belts, and chairs, as well as one-of-a-kind, custom-made props. Students are never charged rental fees for the use of these items in class.
Payment is due in advance of the start of each session. Please allow sufficient time for the U.S. Postal Service to deliver your payment before the first class of the session.
You are also welcome to stop by the studio to drop off your payment, or leave it in our locked mail box.
We will gladly refund your tuition payment on the following schedule:
- Prior to the first week of the session: 100% tuition.
- Prior to the second week of the session: 100% tuition minus a $22 drop-in fee.
- Prior to the third week of the session: 100% tuition minus a $44 fee for two drop-in classes.
- During or after the third week of session: no refunds.
Refund requests must be received either by email or discussed with the instructor prior to the day that you are registered for class.
The date and time of your refund request, not class attendance, is the primary criteria for dating refunds.
Due to their limited enrollment, refunds are not provided for absences from:
- private classes (e.g. missed appointments)
- single day workshops
- multiple day Intensive Courses
Gift certificate purchases are non-refundable and be used within six months of the date of purchase.
- Missed classes must be made up during the current session in another Intro level class.
- Please inform the instructor in advance if you plan to be absent so you can know what will be covered during the next class.
- If you experience ‘flu-like’ symptoms, do not return to class until your fever and other symptoms are gone, and you no longer require the use of fever-reducing medicine.
- Stay home if you answer yes to any of the following screening questions. Classes can be made up after you recover.
a. Do you have, or do you think you have a fever, sore throat, or runny nose?
b. Have you been in contact with a COVID-diagnosed patient?
c. Do you have any respiratory or gastro-intestinal symptoms?
- Onsite Protocols During the COVID-19 Pandemic
During the pandemic classes are limited to nine students to maintain social distancing.
In consultation with the doctors and nurses who are yoga students, we have developed class protocols to keep students safe with the resumption of onsite classes. These are in accord with the 6-25-21 WHO standards that recommend masking, distancing, and hand hygiene for vaccinated people to combat the spread of highly-contagious COVID variants.
New outstate cases (primarily in the unvaccinated) have increased to the October, 2020 levels, with as much as double the hospitalization rate that we have in St. Louis. (6-11-21) The variant is expected to spread to St. Louis: Although new cases in the St. Louis region have receded to the March 24, 2020 levels, 60% of St. Louis City and County residents have not been vaccinated. (6-24-21) In other words, the pandemic is not over.
- New students are welcome to join mid-session with advance permission from the instructor.
- The course fee will be pro-rated for the remaining number of weeks in the session.
- No refunds for pro-rated class fees.
Fee: $22. Applies to the following circumstances:
- New students who would like to try the first class of the session, but are unwilling to commit to enrolling for the entire session.
- Visiting students from out of town who wish to take a class. Students are admitted at the instructor’s discretion.
Fee: $16. For students enrolled in the current session who wish to take an occasional extra class.