2) Contact the studio to determine placement in an Introductory Course class by either:
a) Email: Complete the enrollment contact form; OR
b) Phone: (314-645-9785) and speak to the director. Office hours are Monday – Saturday, 1:00 – 4:00 P.M.
3) Upon placement in class, submit the session payment in full before the class session begins.
- Fees are payable to ‘Yoga St. Louis’ by cash, check or money order.
- On the check memo line, include the day and start time of your class.
- First time students: include your preferred telephone number & email address on the check.
- Mail the payment via USPS, or drop it off in the locked mail box at the studio.
Please familiarize yourself with our policies prior to enrolling.
The course fee is no longer subject to sales tax per state law.
The course fee includes use of all the equipment you’ll need in class: mats, blankets, blocks, belts, and chairs, as well as one-of-a-kind, custom-made props. Students are never charged rental fees for the use of these items in class.
Payment is due in advance of the start of each session. Please allow sufficient time for the U.S. Postal Service to deliver your payment before the first class of the session.
You are also welcome to stop by the studio to drop off your payment, or leave it in our locked mail box.
We will gladly refund your tuition payment on the following schedule:
- Prior to the first week of the session: 100% tuition.
- Prior to the second week of the session: 100% tuition minus a $22 drop-in fee.
- Prior to the third week of the session: 100% tuition minus a $44 fee for two drop-in classes.
- During or after the third week of session: no refunds.
Refund requests must be received either by email or discussed with the instructor prior to the day that you are registered for class.
The date and time of your refund request, not class attendance, is the primary criteria for dating refunds.
Due to their limited enrollment, refunds are not provided for absences from:
- private classes (e.g. missed appointments)
- single day workshops
- multiple day Intensive Courses
Gift certificate purchases are non-refundable and be used within six months of the date of purchase.
- Missed classes must be made up during the current session in another Intro level class.
- Please inform the instructor in advance if you plan to be absent so you can know what will be covered during the next class.
- If you experience ‘flu-like’ symptoms, do not return to class until your fever and other symptoms are gone, and you no longer require the use of fever-reducing medicine.
- New students are welcome to join mid-session with advance permission from the instructor.
- The course fee will be pro-rated for the remaining number of weeks in the session.
- No refunds for pro-rated class fees.
Fee: $22. Applies to the following circumstances:
- New students who would like to try the first class of the session, but are unwilling to commit to enrolling for the entire session.
- Visiting students from out of town who wish to take a class. Students are admitted at the instructor’s discretion.
Fee: $16. For students enrolled in the current session who wish to take an occasional extra class.